FIRST SECURITY BANK
NOTICE OF YOUR FINANCIAL PRIVACY RIGHTS
This is our privacy notice for our customers. When we use the words "you" and "your" we mean the following type of customers.
• All of our consumer customers who have a continuing relationship with us such as
• Deposit accounts
• Loan accounts
• Credit card
• Safe deposit box
• Self directed Individual Retirement Account where we act as custodian or trustee
We will tell you the source for nonpublic personal information we collect on our customers. We will tell you what measures we take to secure that information.
We first define some terms.
• We, our, and us means First Security Bank..
• Nonpublic personal information means information aboutyou that we collect in connection with providing a financialproduct of servicetoyou. Nonpublic personal information does not include information that is available from pub lie sources, such as telephone directories or government records.
• An affiliate is a company we own or control, a company that owns or controls us, or a company that is owned or controlled by the same company that owns or controls us. Ownership does not mean complete ownership, but means owning enough to have control.
• A nonajjiliated third party is a company that is not an affiliate of ours.
THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
• Information we receive from you on applications or other forms.
• Information about your transactions with us.
• Information about your transactions with nonaffiliated third parties.
• Information from consumer reporting agencies.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal informatiop about you to anyone, except as authorized by law.
THE CONFIDENTIALITY, SECURITY AND INTEGRITY OF YOUR NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION AND NONAFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES
Since we value our customer relationship with you, we will not disclose nonpublic personal information to nonaffiliated third parties, except as permitted by law.
NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION AND FORMER CUSTOMERS
We do not disclose nonpublic personal information about former customers.
1541 NE 23rd Street - OKC, OK 73111
e-Mail Transmissions are Unsecure
Notice: E-mail to First Security Bank & Trust Company is sent through unsecured channels. Please do not include account numbers, Social Security numbers, or other information you want to remain confidential within your e-mail message.